Publications, preprints of our group
- Tajkov, Z. et al. Revealing the topological phase diagram of ZrTe5 using the complex strain fields of microbubbles. arXiv [cond-mat.mtrl-sci] (2022)
- Hagymási, I. et al. Signature of quantum magnetism in thick rhombohedral graphite. arXiv [cond-mat.mes-hall] (2022)
- Dobrik, G., Nemes-Incze P. et al. Large-area nanoengineering of graphene corrugations for visible-frequency graphene plasmons. Nat. Nanotechnol. 17, 61–66 (2022)
- Pei, C. et al. Pressure-induced superconductivity and structure phase transition in Pt2HgSe3. npj Quantum Materials 6, 98 (2021)
- Vancsó, P., Mayer, A., Nemes-Incze, P. & Márk, G. I. Wave Packet Dynamical Simulation of Quasiparticle Interferences in 2D Materials. Applied Sciences 11, 4730 (2021)
- Kandrai, K. et al. Signature of large-gap quantum spin Hall state in the layered mineral jacutingaite. Nano Lett. 20, 5207–5213 (2020).
- Kun, P. et al. Robust quantum point contact operation of narrow graphene constrictions patterned by AFM cleavage lithography. npj 2D Materials and Applications 4, 1–6 (2020)
- Kun, P. et al. Large intravalley scattering due to pseudo-magnetic fields in crumpled graphene. npj 2D Mater. Appl. 3, 11 (2019).
- Rose, S. et al. Protection of one-dimensional Si chains embedded in Pt(111) and protected by a hexagonal boron-nitride monolayer. Surf. Sci. 685, 24–33 (2019).
- Pető, J. et al. Moderate strain induced indirect bandgap and conduction electrons in MoS2 single layers. npj 2D Mater. Appl. 3, 39 (2019).
- Freitag, N. M. et al. Large tunable valley splitting in edge-free graphene quantum dots on boron nitride. Nat. Nanotechnol. 13, 392–397 (2018).