Publications, preprints of our group
- Kovács-Krausz, Z. et al. Revealing the band structure of ZrTe5 using multicarrier transport. Phys. Rev. B 107, 075152 (2023)
- Pálinkás, A. et al. The composition and structure of the ubiquitous hydrocarbon contamination on van der Waals materials. tanulmány a Nature Communications folyóiratban jelent meg 13, 6770 (2022)
- Tajkov, Z. et al. Revealing the topological phase diagram of ZrTe5 using the complex strain fields of microbubbles. npj Computational Materials 8, 1–7 (2022)
- Hagymási, I. et al. Observation of competing, correlated ground states in the flat band of rhombohedral graphite. Science Advances 8, eabo6879 (2022)
- Dobrik, G., Nemes-Incze P. et al. Large-area nanoengineering of graphene corrugations for visible-frequency graphene plasmons. Nature Nanotechnology 17, 61–66 (2022)
- Pei, C. et al. Pressure-induced superconductivity and structure phase transition in Pt2HgSe3. npj Quantum Materials 6, 98 (2021)
- Vancsó, P., Mayer, A., Nemes-Incze, P. & Márk, G. I. Wave Packet Dynamical Simulation of Quasiparticle Interferences in 2D Materials. Applied Sciences 11, 4730 (2021)
- Kandrai, K. et al. Signature of large-gap quantum spin Hall state in the layered mineral jacutingaite. Nano Letters 20, 5207–5213 (2020).
- Kun, P. et al. Robust quantum point contact operation of narrow graphene constrictions patterned by AFM cleavage lithography. npj 2D Materials and Applications 4, 1–6 (2020)
- Kun, P. et al. Large intravalley scattering due to pseudo-magnetic fields in crumpled graphene. npj 2D Materials and Applications 3, 11 (2019).
- Rose, S. et al. Protection of one-dimensional Si chains embedded in Pt(111) and protected by a hexagonal boron-nitride monolayer. Surface Science 685, 24–33 (2019).
- Pető, J. et al. Moderate strain induced indirect bandgap and conduction electrons in MoS2 single layers. npj 2D Materials and Applications 3, 39 (2019).
- Freitag, N. M. et al. Large tunable valley splitting in edge-free graphene quantum dots on boron nitride. Nature Nanotechnology 13, 392–397 (2018).